This is a friendly warning, and it’s not about all of the horrors and dangers and blah blah blah about sugar. No, it’s a warning to steer clear of the following candies in your candy bowl. These could earn you trees filled with t.p., and eggs on your house. Consider yourself warned…
1. Hard candies…for the love of everything unholy, please don’t kid yourself. No one, including bank patrons want these.
2. Dum Dums, or any generic lollipops: see above
3. Boston Baked Beans: unless your trick or treaters are 90+ years old, please refrain from showering your gobblins with these, unless you want a hail of them returned at your door.
4. Sugar Daddys: I can’t believe these are still made. In fact I think they aren’t still making them and these are the same ones from 1972…unless they come with a Bobby Sherman lunch box, I’m not interested.
5. Necco Wafers: enough said
Seriously friends, follow the “Golden Rule” of candy giving and only give onto others as you would want given to you. Remember, it’s for the children (and parents).