It’s almost that time of year when we jump into the car and drive for hours to the grandparents’ for Thanksgiving, and then back home, totaling 10-plus hours each way…uggg.
The way I make it bearable is with a bookstore worth of magazines, and candy, of course!
Here are my top choices for the long drive:
1. Atomic Fireballs: the heat keeps me awake when I’m driving
2. Strawberry Twizzlers: Chewy goodness, a little stale makes them even better
3. Milk Duds: more chewy goodness, just don’t lose one in the car, your dog will find it later, and you’ll be sorry.
4. Cheez-its: salty, crunchy, and if I’m lucky, I’ll get a box with lots of browned ones, they’re Cheez-it gold!
5. White grapes: hey, you need your fruit
So whether you are driving, or flying this week, be safe and enjoy your snacks.