RSS Feed

Candy Sushi

Look what I found at a silent auction last night. So creative! I just had to win this one.

It’s made with Rice Krispy treats, fruit roll ups, and Sweedish Fish.

I can imagine other ingredients that would work, too: mini m&ms, twizzlers, nerds, coconut, heath bits…of course not in the same roll.

20121008-212335.jpg

Advertisements

About sweetaddict

I'm a crazy, candy-infatuated, blogger who s so happy that you stopped by. This place is dedicated to all of us who always end up in the candy aisle. I'm totally impartial and answer only to my taste buds. I write about all things sweet from candy to baking to ice cream and beyond. Let me know your favorites.

9 responses »

1. There is a place here in Denver called Sugarlicious (cute)…I walked in for my typical sugar fix and they were hosting a kids party and they were making candy sushi. I thought it was sucha cute and clever idea! đŸ˜‰

2. This is so cool… I had to share with my facebook friends!

3. That is such a cute idea! x

4. Those are adorable and creative!

5. that’s genius! how fab would that be for a Halloween party!

6. Thought this would make a funny birthday surprise for a friend who loves sushi and candy. Used Habro Clown Fish instead of Swedish Fish, and an organic fruit leather because I don’t like the flavor of fruit roll ups. The fruit roll up sheets are larger, so there is an advantage to that, but I just make individual pieces of rice crispy treat maki with little pieces of fruit licorice inside. Thank you for the idea!