So happy to be nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award. A BIG thank you to “the rays of sunshine” for the nomination. (The logo looks as if it should be church related, and maybe in the beginning it was.) The font is too wizardly for me, but still, it’s an honor to be nominated.
Here are a few bits of trivia about me (which I have to share in order to get the award, so bear with me here):
1. I have a list a mile long of crafts, and baking projects. It’s my bucket list.
2. I don’t like Ketchup.
3. Yellow is my favorite color.
4. I think napping is under-rated
5. I love New Orleans
6. I think Birmingham is a fantastic city and you should visit it soon
7. I am lucky to have such an awesome family!
Here are 15 inspiring blogs that I nominate. Yes, 15 nominations were another part of the nomination requirements. They are all great blogs, but it took quite a while put this post together…
I enjoy them for their humor and food posts: most of them are food related (surprise).
Vodka Cranberry Clooney
The Jen Source
Glitz Girlz Glamour Guide
Les Saveurs De Mimi
A Dash of Cinema
Bonjour Sweet Paris
The Ranting chef
The Pink Gourmet
The Bubbly Baker
Twice as Nice
Mon Petit Treat
What’s Cooking with Chef Amy
Drop in and read those inspiring blogs.