Wow-it’s so great to be recognized by fellow bloggers for my musings about sweet things. It made my week!
A BIG shout out to—Sweet Little Thang— for nominating me for the beautiful Blogger Award. Her blog is full of delicious recipes and beautiful images that are good enough to eat!
A few morsels about me:
1. I have always had a weakness for candy. My favorite place to spend my allowance was at the penny candy counter at the Country Store of Concord.
2. Baking is a creative outlet for me.
3. I tend to lose my mind if I burn something I’ve baked.
4. I collect all sorts of things; white oyster plates, wine corks, bottle caps, glass insulators, daisy and buttons cut glass, out of print magazines (sounds like I’m heading into hoarders territory).
5. I know far too much trivia about 70’s classic rock and disco.
6. My favorite movie is Moonstruck.
Here are some wonderful blogs, with sweet themes, that I follow and I think should be nominated for this award:
In order to accept this nomination you must :
A. Share 6 things about yourself
B. nominate 6 other blogs for this award
C. And don’t forget to give a shout out to the person who nominated YOU!